- 1Not authoritatively decided or settled: the acquisition will result in an as yet undetermined number of lay-offsMore example sentences
- The cutbacks will result in an undetermined number of lay-offs.
- All other members must stick to the old rule of asking questions about undetermined legislation.
- After an extensive discussion with the private investigator, I have decided to grant him control of the site for an undetermined period of time.
- 1.1Not known: the bus was travelling with an undetermined number of passengers when it crashedMore example sentences
- It is well known that such undetermined deaths of young people beg disturbing questions.
- She finally admitted that she had been experiencing mysterious health problems, though the cause was still undetermined.
- She lashed out at the children, aged 10 and 7, after their parents died of an undetermined illness, possibly AIDS, according to the Tribune.
More definitions of undeterminedDefinition of undetermined in:
- The US English dictionary