- (Of arms) not made distinct by a mark of difference.More example sentences
- An eldest son would retain the difference until his father's death, when he would inherit the undifferenced arms.
- The Canadian heraldic system shares with the Scottish system the requirement that the undifferenced coat of arms is borne by one person at a time.
- The personnel of the 17th Tank Battalion, from which this organization descends, were in the old 305th Brigade and, therefore, adopted the undifferenced arms and crest of that Brigade.
More definitions of undifferencedDefinition of undifferenced in:
- The US English dictionary