- 1(Of a liquid) not diluted: drinking undiluted wine was considered barbaricMore example sentences
- It got so bad that Japan's Fair Trade Commission reported last summer only about one-third of the country's hot springs inns use pure, undiluted water from its natural source.
- Only once significant essential oil knowledge is gained should you ever attempt to apply an undiluted oil on the skin.
- Never put undiluted antifreeze in your radiator, says Dave Cappert, director of the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence.
- 1.1Not moderated or weakened in any way: a sudden surge of pure, undiluted happinessMore example sentences
- His administration is vowing to wage a public campaign to pressure moderates into backing his undiluted conservative agenda - or face the consequences at the next election.
- The gunshot wound, the mind-numbing headache, the pain - everything drained away in a sudden adrenaline rush of undiluted happiness and relief.
- Regarded as one of the most credible award processes in India and abroad, I am proud to be associated with IIFA for the past six years and my commitment remains undiluted.
More definitions of undilutedDefinition of undiluted in:
- The US English dictionary