- Not having or showing good judgement or taste: junk food is suited only to the undiscriminating palates of the youngMore example sentences
- I reckon we're in danger of raising a whole generation of undiscriminating couch potatoes afflicted by TV-induced Attention Deficit Disorder.
- I gave up because - contrary to myth - promenaders are among the most undiscriminating and noisy audiences anywhere.
- Pearson is by no means an undiscriminating fan, however.
More definitions of undiscriminatingDefinition of undiscriminating in:
- The US English dictionary