- Not distorted: it may be difficult to provide undistorted informationMore example sentences
- There's a little more strength to the stereo one, particularly during the action sequences, but both provide clear, undistorted sound.
- Rear speakers are constantly engaged with dialogue sounding undistorted and clear.
- Furthermore, very careful experimentation is required and care must be taken in carrying out all the necessary corrections to obtain undistorted data.
More definitions of undistortedDefinition of undistorted in:
- The US English dictionary