- Not distributed: the undistributed trust incomeMore example sentences
- The same rate would apply to undistributed incomes also.
- The volume of inward investment was drying up and money would have been switched to home-grown firms or else left undistributed.
- Nevertheless, the undistributed income must be allocated to each partner and reported and tax paid thereon in accordance with each person's particular tax bracket.
More definitions of undistributedDefinition of undistributed in:
- The US English dictionary