- 1Not divided, separated, or broken into parts: an undivided estate can be passed on to succeeding generationsMore example sentences
- There are also special circumstances such as wills, separate estates, joint property, and divided or undivided possession of an estate.
- Its proposal excluded any legal restoration and precluded the break-up of the undivided collective ownership of the cooperatives.
- Traditionally, much agricultural land and urban property was held as collective property, either undivided inheritances or endowed land.
- 2Devoted completely to one object: I can now give you my undivided attentionMore example sentences
complete, full, total, whole, entire, out-and-out, absolute, unqualified, unadulterated, unalloyed, unreserved, unmitigated, unshared, unbroken, solid, consistent, thorough, concentrated, exclusive, dedicated, wholehearted, sincere, consummate; undistracted, focused, engrossed, absorbed, attentive, committed
- The plight of one character absorbs the undivided attention of the entire audience.
- These are massive problems, to which the Transport Secretary should be devoting his undivided attention.
- A manager can devote more undivided attention to the co-op.