- Brucellosis in humans.More example sentences
- For example bacteria in unpasteurized milk have been known to infect those who drink it with polio, tuberculosis, typhoid, diphtheria, undulant fever, and foot and mouth disease.
- Thus undulant fever, a particularly debilitating illness that often led to rheumatism, became known as Malta fever - to which many Maltese objected.
- It can also bring about undulant fever in humans.
late 19th century: so named because of the intermittent fever associated with the disease.
More definitions of undulant feverDefinition of undulant fever in:
- The US English dictionary