- Not eaten: salad lying uneaten on the plateMore example sentences
- I would have retired to my bedroom to hide from his strange unpenetrating eyes, and my breakfast would have remained uneaten.
- Even though the people in the surrounding villages are starving, the maize will remain uneaten.
- Can our councillors and council officials not imagine what our wheelie bins will smell like when uneaten food, fish and meat remains have been in them for up to two weeks?
More definitions of uneatenDefinition of uneaten in:
- The US English dictionary