- (Of a candidate or party) very likely to be defeated at an election: an unelectable extremistMore example sentences
- People could afford the moral symbolism of voting for an unelectable candidate.
- Their refusal to compromise is leading them to select candidates who are unelectable.
- ‘We took a party considered unelectable and made it a feared campaigning machine that won two landslide elections,’ said Mr Campbell.
More definitions of unelectableDefinition of unelectable in:
- The US English dictionary