- Unable to be avoided or denied.More example sentences
- To me the problem lies in one unescapable human flaw - people's overwhelming drive to seek power and control over others.
- When we build our computers small, so small that errors become unescapable, will we continue to try to maintain the model of the transistor and the near deterministic completely controlled system?
- But Death is unescapable as long as there is Life.
More definitions of unescapableDefinition of unescapable in:
- The US English dictionary