Not morally correct: it is unethical to torment any creature for entertainment
More example sentences
- The following day, North accused his bosses of appalling, dishonest and unethical behaviour.
- To so burden those people, and to continue to burden them, is not only wrong but immoral and unethical.
- Not only was her action a breach of her visa but was highly unethical and morally questionable.
immoral, amoral, unprincipled, unscrupulous, dishonourable, wrong, dishonest, deceitful, disreputable, unconscionable, fraudulent, dirty, unfair, underhand, devious, slippery, bad, wicked, evil, sinful, iniquitous, corrupt, depraved, villainous;
British informal dodgy
- Example sentences
- A higher level of moral reasoning, on the other hand, is associated with resisting the temptation to succumb to outside pressures to act unethically.
- If we exclude those individuals who consciously choose to act unethically, we must still ask what motivates people who are ostensibly dedicated to helping mankind to perpetrate injustice.
- Businesses competed ruthlessly, sometimes unethically, and corrupted the political system through bribes, kickbacks, and illegal rebates.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: un|eth¦ic¦al
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.