- Not marked by interesting or exciting events: a place where dull people lead uneventful livesMore example sentences
- The rest of the day was interesting but uneventful with regard to this article.
- However, his uneventful, everyday life is turned upside down by Connie's death.
- For a time, perhaps, she had broken away from a slow, uneventful life.
- More example sentences
- Tea was recuperative, it made things better, or it celebrated uneventfulness, emphasising that nothing was wrong.
- Life here is almost English in its suburban uneventfulness.
- However, because of this relative uneventfulness, the infernal events that unfold at the end of the film are all the more shocking.