- (Of a person) not easily excited.More example sentences
- We were nearing the classroom where Mr. Pegro, the most unexcitable teacher at Battle Ground Academy droned about various aspects of history and current events.
- But the blurb says its author believes his fellow countrymen were once ‘polite, unexcitable, reserved and had hot-water bottles instead of a sex life’.
- They all seemed safe, unexcitable and reassuringly full of themselves.
More definitions of unexcitableDefinition of unexcitable in:
- The US English dictionary