Definition of unexcited in English:
1Not feeling or displaying enthusiasm, eagerness, or strong emotion: he seems genuinely unexcited by becoming a major player in Hollywood
More example sentences
- I am unexcited about the possibility of purchasing another router.
- When unexcited, this body of the common people, which makes up the effective force of the industrial community, is rather averse to any other than a defensive fight.
- If you're unexcited about the Iowa caucuses, maybe this lady's enthusiasm will be contagious.
2 Physics Of or in the normal or lowest energy state.
- Hydrated electrons relax back to their unexcited state in about 50 femtoseconds.
- It transitioned back to the unexcited state as field strength was increased from 58 V / cm to 60 V / cm (ULE = 58 V / cm).
- Initially all the donors are unexcited and available to absorb incident excitons.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.