- 1Not feeling or displaying enthusiasm, eagerness, or strong emotion: he seems genuinely unexcited by becoming a major player in HollywoodMore example sentences
- I am unexcited about the possibility of purchasing another router.
- When unexcited, this body of the common people, which makes up the effective force of the industrial community, is rather averse to any other than a defensive fight.
- If you're unexcited about the Iowa caucuses, maybe this lady's enthusiasm will be contagious.
- 2 Physics Of or in the normal or lowest energy state.More example sentences
- Hydrated electrons relax back to their unexcited state in about 50 femtoseconds.
- It transitioned back to the unexcited state as field strength was increased from 58 V / cm to 60 V / cm (ULE = 58 V / cm).
- Initially all the donors are unexcited and available to absorb incident excitons.