Definition of unexcited in English:
1Not feeling or displaying enthusiasm, eagerness, or strong emotion: he seems genuinely unexcited by becoming a major player in Hollywood
More example sentences
- The survey found 56 percent of Republicans were either ambivalent or unexcited by his candidacy.
- Even the companies who make robots seem pretty unexcited about them.
- The girl on the information desk looks similarly unexcited.
2 Physics Of or in the normal or lowest energy state.
- In most materials in their normal state, there will be far more electrons in the unexcited lower energy level orbitals then there are in the more energetic excited ones.
- Nuclei with full shells of protons, neutrons, or both are said to have magic numbers and, if unexcited, are usually spherical.
- Initially all the donors are unexcited and available to absorb incident excitons.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.