- (Of a text) complete and containing all the original material; uncensored: Lawrence’s notorious novel made its unexpurgated appearance in the United StatesMore example sentences
- The team that put this edition together prides itself on presenting for the first time the unexpurgated text.
- Anyway I have no doubt we will be getting the full unexpurgated edition when we see them in early April.
- The Bush administration says it improperly altered a report documenting large racial and ethnic disparities in health care, but it will soon publish the full, unexpurgated document.
More definitions of unexpurgatedDefinition of unexpurgated in:
- The US English dictionary