Not losing brightness, vitality, or strength: then, with smile unfading, he handed the envelope to Lewis
More example sentences
- If this happens, Bulgaria will become a country in which expectations are based on what has been achieved rather than on unfading faith in miracles.
- A load which we must carry with unfading courage and hope.
- What's a failed legal procedure, anyway, to people long hardened by unfading scars from the Cultural Revolution?
- More example sentences
- He has since lived unfadingly in the memory of Soviet as well as Chinese people of the revolutionary times.
- Here are to be seen a beautiful display of those ‘old-fashioned flowers’ and herbs which flourish unfadingly in the words of Ophelia and of Perdita.
- Over the last forty years, the free jazz legend seems to have been unfadingly present in diverse, exiting constellations, as well as a soloist.
Definition of unfading in:
- The US English dictionary