Definition of unfading in English:
Not losing brightness, vitality, or strength: then, with smile unfading, he handed the envelope to Lewis
More example sentences
- If this happens, Bulgaria will become a country in which expectations are based on what has been achieved rather than on unfading faith in miracles.
- A load which we must carry with unfading courage and hope.
- What's a failed legal procedure, anyway, to people long hardened by unfading scars from the Cultural Revolution?
- Example sentences
- He has since lived unfadingly in the memory of Soviet as well as Chinese people of the revolutionary times.
- Here are to be seen a beautiful display of those ‘old-fashioned flowers’ and herbs which flourish unfadingly in the words of Ophelia and of Perdita.
- Over the last forty years, the free jazz legend seems to have been unfadingly present in diverse, exiting constellations, as well as a soloist.
Definition of unfading in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan