1.1Reliable or constant: his mother had always been an unfailing source of reassurance
More example sentences
- With unfailing constancy tomorrow becomes yet another today, full and hectic with characteristically unforgiving demands which brazenly refuse to be postponed.
- Dave's active contribution to the running of the Club will be greatly missed as will his constant cheerfulness and unfailing sense of humour.
- In fact this gorgeous headquarters will remain a silent but a constant reminder of the unfailing service of those who made this dream come true.
- Example sentences
- In this psalm, all of history is interpreted as proof of the unfailingness of the steadfast love of God.
- The unfailingness of hope is evident in the last scene of the film when Mathilde finds her fiancée.
- Perhaps we would be excused if there were no wholesomeness, unfailingness, and invincibility in goodness.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: un|fail¦ing
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.