1.1Reliable or constant: his mother had always been an unfailing source of reassurance
More example sentences
- With unfailing constancy tomorrow becomes yet another today, full and hectic with characteristically unforgiving demands which brazenly refuse to be postponed.
- Dave's active contribution to the running of the Club will be greatly missed as will his constant cheerfulness and unfailing sense of humour.
- In fact this gorgeous headquarters will remain a silent but a constant reminder of the unfailing service of those who made this dream come true.
- Example sentences
- In this psalm, all of history is interpreted as proof of the unfailingness of the steadfast love of God.
- The unfailingness of hope is evident in the last scene of the film when Mathilde finds her fiancée.
- Perhaps we would be excused if there were no wholesomeness, unfailingness, and invincibility in goodness.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.