Definition of unfaltering in English:
Not faltering; steady; resolute: her unfaltering energy and determination
More example sentences
- The witness looked straight into the eyes of the judge as he uttered the one word, in a steady, unfaltering tone.
- It was through Emma's unfaltering belief in his writing talent that he decided to change tack and concentrate more on his own screenplays.
- Will's voice was unfaltering as his plane soared to dizzy heights before tumbling dangerously towards the ground and pulling back into the air, leaving a smoking trail behind him.
- Example sentences
- The Queen has unfalteringly upheld the standards that she inherited from her father and the best of his predecessors.
- Cathi looks terrified, but she's filmed it all unfalteringly, and Mel, to my surprise, actually looks quite impressed underneath her evident nervousness.
- But she was the sort who could carry any sorrow unfalteringly, and she was determined to pass many more years with her children, grandchildren, and friends.
Pronunciation: /ʌnˈfɔːlt(ə)rɪŋli/ /ʌnˈfɒlt(ə)rɪŋli/adverb
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.