- 1Having no known or acknowledged father; illegitimate: she would be a penniless unmarried female with a daughter, her child would be unfathered and baseMore example sentences
- Instead, the US Government has given their unfathered, unmentored and uninitiated youth the dubious correctional benefits of prison.
- Reach out to an unfathered child and include him in one of your family activities before school starts.
- Of course unfathered children portend the continued unraveling of the social order and the rise of the welfare state.
More definitions of unfatheredDefinition of unfathered in:
- The US English dictionary