Genuine; sincere: a broad smile of unfeigned delight
More example sentences
- She has a long speech at the end of the movie, which could have gone very wrong, but she simply delivers it with unfeigned naive honesty.
- What is most attractive about Elie's book is its earnest and unfeigned passion for such a worthy but unfashionable subject.
- There had been no formal rehearsals; the emotion had to come out raw and unfeigned; they owed this to the real people whose real stories they were reading.
- More example sentences
- Bob and I helped ourselves to beers as Ray unfeignedly burned offerings to his grandfather.
- Do they see that we love our wives and husbands unfeignedly?