Definition of unfeigned in English:
Genuine; sincere: a broad smile of unfeigned delight
More example sentences
- She has a long speech at the end of the movie, which could have gone very wrong, but she simply delivers it with unfeigned naive honesty.
- What is most attractive about Elie's book is its earnest and unfeigned passion for such a worthy but unfashionable subject.
- There had been no formal rehearsals; the emotion had to come out raw and unfeigned; they owed this to the real people whose real stories they were reading.
- Example sentences
- Bob and I helped ourselves to beers as Ray unfeignedly burned offerings to his grandfather.
- Do they see that we love our wives and husbands unfeignedly?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia