Definition of unforced in English:
1Not produced by effort; natural: an unforced cheerfulness
More example sentences
- The dialogue was mostly improvised yet feels natural and unforced.
- And you thought it was all totally natural and unforced, didn't you?
- But the links between Portuguese and Brazilian music are so strong that the fusion is entirely unforced and natural.
- Example sentences
- His play unforcedly implies that all of life is like that, social interaction being built on shared goals and the imagining of a project more important than its achievement.
- The legal body is the only aristocratic element which can unforcedly mingle with elements natural to democracy and combine with them on comfortable and lasting terms.
- He writes of religion unforcedly practiced: prayers by most, kneeling and facing Mecca-ward in the common room, while a few quietly occupied themselves otherwise.
Definition of unforced in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan