- Not able to be anticipated or predicted: too many unforeseeable political consequences could arise from such a decisionMore example sentences
- How much money has been poured into Iraq to date and will continue to be spent in the unforeseeable future and could this money have been better spent on front line services or pensions?
- The only possible threats that can emerge are anonymous forces that are absolutely unforeseeable and incalculable.
- We need keen intellects and educated minds to weigh decisions that could mean life or death to millions and dictate the unforeseeable future.
More definitions of unforeseeableDefinition of unforeseeable in:
- The US English dictionary