So bad as to be unable to be forgiven or excused: losing your temper with him was unforgivable
More example sentences
- To compound this unforgivable error of judgement, I then only gave his work a cursory glance before allowing him to leave.
- If women knew that their spite will go unrewarded, perhaps fewer would stoop to this despicable, and unforgivable, crime.
- Life Changers teach us to forgive ourselves for things we imagine to be unforgivable.
- Example sentences
- The compère was inexperienced, the DJ unforgivably took it upon himself to heckle the support acts and the sparse audience was less than receptive.
- You bet we can - but not in the 7-10 days I figured it would take, and not without pushing our troops unforgivably and needlessly hard.
- Still more delectable are the landscapes of Simon Bening, especially his delicate miniatures of the months of the year, not all of which, unforgivably, are reproduced in the catalogue.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: un|for¦giv|able
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.