Definition of unforgivable in English:
So bad as to be unable to be forgiven or excused: losing your temper with him was unforgivable
More example sentences
- To compound this unforgivable error of judgement, I then only gave his work a cursory glance before allowing him to leave.
- If women knew that their spite will go unrewarded, perhaps fewer would stoop to this despicable, and unforgivable, crime.
- Life Changers teach us to forgive ourselves for things we imagine to be unforgivable.
- Example sentences
- The compère was inexperienced, the DJ unforgivably took it upon himself to heckle the support acts and the sparse audience was less than receptive.
- You bet we can - but not in the 7-10 days I figured it would take, and not without pushing our troops unforgivably and needlessly hard.
- Still more delectable are the landscapes of Simon Bening, especially his delicate miniatures of the months of the year, not all of which, unforgivably, are reproduced in the catalogue.