- 1Without a definite form or shape: she packed the unformed butter into the mouldMore example sentences
- In the image the distance remains vague and unformed, in contrast to the foreground where a new town has sprung into existence, impelled into life by the railroad.
- Symptoms of yang deficiency include feeling cold, feeling fatigued and having unformed stools.
- Scans showed she was tiny and that her left hand was unformed.
- 1.1Not having developed or been developed fully: he had an ambitious, albeit unformed, idea for a novel unformed youthsMore example sentences
- It seems mean to point it out, to pick apart ideas so embryonic and unformed.
- He is only a first time filmmaker, after all, and anyone familiar with his history as a video director knows he is unformed and developing.
- Madeleine may appear to be a walking, talking example of Carnaby Street cool, but she's really an unformed youth at heart.
More definitions of unformedDefinition of unformed in:
- The US English dictionary