- (Especially of a picture) not having a frame: a huge, unframed abstract hung on one wall the thick lenses of his unframed spectaclesMore example sentences
- Sometimes framed and unframed photos are displayed amongst sports trophies on mantelpieces, in cabinets, on bookshelves and on the tops of televisions and fridges.
- Pieces are available unframed or can be framed on-site by the gallery's framing staff, and framing services are also available.
- Iti's paintings are generally unframed; several are rendered on irregular offcuts of canvas or black builders' paper.
More definitions of unframedDefinition of unframed in:
- The US English dictionary