verb[with object] • informal
- Remove (someone) from a list of friends or contacts on a social networking website: she broke up with her boyfriend, but she hasn’t unfriended himMore example sentences
- That last word, unfriend, is in fact, the word of the year.
- He told me he's noticed an increase in people threatening to "unfollow" (or unfriend / un-subscribe etc.) from his feed.
- So if you don't respect me or my opinions you can unfriend or defriend me.
More definitions of unfriendDefinition of unfriend in:
- The US English dictionary