- Inaccessible: unget-at-able townsMore example sentences
- George Orwell, who came here to write 1984, described it as ‘an extremely unget-at-able place.’
- They are usually deepest and most unget-at-able just where critical thought is most needed in morals, religion and politics.
- Nevertheless, materials and technologies as used in its construction embody a standard, which for the time being remains unget-at-able in the Lithuanian housing market.
More definitions of unget-at-ableDefinition of unget-at-able in:
- The US English dictionary