- Not wearing a glove or gloves: her ungloved handsMore example sentences
- On his left hand, he word a russet-colored glove as his other hand, ungloved, carried a soft-sided briefcase.
- The TV programme shows instances of even more unhygienic behaviour such as workers routinely eating straight from the production line and dipping their ungloved fingers into vats of cooked food.
- He dragged a boot toe through the earth covering the fire, then thrust his ungloved hand into the ashes, grunted, and rose once more.
More definitions of unglovedDefinition of ungloved in:
- The US English dictionary