Definition of ungreen in English:
1Harmful to the environment: an ungreen commercial development
More example sentences
- The first task, then, is to pinpoint the principal reason for France's ‘ungreen’ reputation, and to show why this reputation rests on a fundamental misconception.
- So, if Apple is one of the ‘most ungreen tech companies,’ where's the evidence?
- It really is probably the second most ungreen vehicle on the planet.
- Example sentences
- The problem is that whatever I consume greenly or ungreenly constitutes a bite out of the earth's resources.
- The reason why I say this, is because I think it is tough to support a cause when its spokesperson lives rather ungreenly.
Definition of ungreen in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan