- 1Not guided in a particular path or direction: justice in developed countries is not left to the unguided sageMore example sentences
- These Web sites need to support both guided and unguided exploration.
- At the same time it conflicts with theistic beliefs that many parents seek to instill in their children that life results from guided, rather than unguided change.
- He relies upon personal interest to accomplish his ends and gives free scope to the unguided strength and common sense of the people.
- 1.1(Of a missile) not directed by remote control or internal equipment: a salvo of 128 mm unguided rocketsMore example sentences
- The helicopter can be armed with a mixture of air-to-air and air-to-ground missiles, unguided rockets, and podded guns.
- Bullets and unguided missiles slammed into the adamant wall, rocking it and chipping the façade, yet it held against the onslaught.
- At the present time, there are also maneuvers involving precision weapons (guided and unguided missile systems).
More definitions of unguidedDefinition of unguided in:
- The US English dictionary