- Drag or cause to fall from a horse: having unhorsed each other, the two men finished the fight on foot • figurative her mission is to unhorse fashionable literary figures and theoriesMore example sentences
- And hardest of all was the force needed to unhorse a performer hesitant to fall on cue.
- Still, he had to show her his displeasure towards her unhorsing him.
- By unhorsing the only white knight around at the time, the government effectively caused the group to collapse.
More definitions of unhorseDefinition of unhorse in:
- The US English dictionary