Definition of unhurried in English:
Moving, acting, or taking place without haste or urgency: he began opening the drawers of his desk in an unhurried way discover the region’s unspoilt beauty and its easy, unhurried pace the singing is unhurried
More example sentences
- If one wants to appreciate the products at a leisurely and unhurried pace, then Crafts Bazar is the place.
- There was an unusual easiness, a calm and unhurried pace to everything.
- His style is much the same here as on those discs: calm, unhurried, and deliberate.
- Example sentences
- The album's first track starts off gently, with an unhurriedly strummed guitar and pastoral lyrics detailing a ‘window facing an ill-kept front yard, plums on the tree heavy with nectar’.
- And they drank the water in the thick glass jar, and the tight little blooms swelled and swelled until they were fat and satiated, and then slowly, unhurriedly, they opened a little way.
- I chuckled and nodded, my words spoken unhurriedly and gently in a way that suggested I was either kicked back, or done in.