- Remove a husk or shell from (a seed or fruit): (as adjective unhusked) unhusked riceMore example sentences
- The country's production of unhusked rice, corn and soybean will likely slip this year due to a decrease in total crop areas as well as productivity, according to the Central Bureau of Statistics.
- Makassar, South Sulawesi: Four million farmers in 23 regencies in South Sulawesi province are frustrated because at least half of the four tons of unhusked rice in the recent harvest remains unsold.
- The price of unhusked rice dropped to around Rp 800 per kilogram recently, compared to the government's target of Rp 1,095 per kg.
More definitions of unhuskDefinition of unhusk in:
- The US English dictionary