Not clean or sanitary: damp, unhygienic accommodation
More example sentences
- At some schools, parents formed working bees on weekends to clean unhygienic toilet blocks.
- There are gaps between the new and the old tiles that will be difficult to clean and therefore unhygienic.
- But urgent refurbishments on things such as faulty lifts, damaged fire alarms, unhygienic kitchens and poor sanitation were also needed.
- Example sentences
- By unhygienically kissing the Blarney stone, you can obtain the gift of ‘persuasive eloquence’, and I hope that is all you obtain.
- The process is potentially life-threatening and, since it's done fairly unhygienically, can also result in HIV infection.
- And, somewhat predictably if unhygienically, she wants to ‘spit in their face’ too.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.