Not clean or sanitary: damp, unhygienic accommodation
More example sentences
- At some schools, parents formed working bees on weekends to clean unhygienic toilet blocks.
- There are gaps between the new and the old tiles that will be difficult to clean and therefore unhygienic.
- But urgent refurbishments on things such as faulty lifts, damaged fire alarms, unhygienic kitchens and poor sanitation were also needed.
- More example sentences
- By unhygienically kissing the Blarney stone, you can obtain the gift of ‘persuasive eloquence’, and I hope that is all you obtain.
- The process is potentially life-threatening and, since it's done fairly unhygienically, can also result in HIV infection.
- And, somewhat predictably if unhygienically, she wants to ‘spit in their face’ too.