- Free from pretence; sincere: an unhypocritical and honest personMore example sentences
- Among the royal servants are cultured and witty gentlemen, able to tell anecdotes and to quote verses - a jolly and unhypocritical company.
- The unhypocritical, honest acknowledgment of sensual life is the acknowledgment of sensual pleasure.
- For Americans, the words demonstrate their downright unhypocritical winningest spirit.
More definitions of unhypocriticalDefinition of unhypocritical in:
- The US English dictionary