- (Of a legislative body) having a single legislative chamber: primary legislative authority is exercised through the unicameral Chamber of Deputies the constitutional changes also provided for the legislature to become unicameralMore example sentences
- The Croatian Parliament, also known as the Sabor, became a unicameral body after its Upper House (Chamber of Counties) was eliminated by constitutional amendment in March 2001.
- The highest legislative body is a unicameral parliament called the State Great Hural with 76 elected members.
- She has since been re-elected to the Seimas (Lithuania's unicameral legislative body) as a member of the Women's Party.
More definitions of unicameralDefinition of unicameral in:
- The US English dictionary