Definition of unification in English:
The process of being united or made into a whole: the costs of German unification there were conversations about unification between the Church of England and the Methodist Church
More example sentences
- A progressive union of Europe requires the political unification of the working class.
- At the heart of a socialist programme is the international unification of the working class.
- The key question facing Europe after 1989 has been how to manage the process of German unification.
- 1unificatory adjective
- Example sentences
- To what extent are there laws in biology that function to provide unificatory explanations?
- This form of nationalism is unificatory and corresponds historically with the nationalisms of Italy and Germany in the nineteenth century.
- The many become one because they are drawn into unity by the unificatory activity of creativity, initiated by God, and completed by determinate occasions.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.