- Wearing a uniform: uniformed police officersMore example sentences
- From which we can only conclude that all applicants receive the same Rolls-Royce service, complete with a uniformed chauffeur.
- However, as we approached we could see the white limousines, with the white ribbons, and a team of uniformed chauffeurs standing by.
- Soon, a uniformed police officer appeared on the scene and asked the man to treat Linda like a lady and just tell her what he wanted her to do.
More definitions of uniformedDefinition of uniformed in:
- The US English dictionary