Difficult or impossible to imagine or comprehend: lives of almost unimaginable deprivation
More example sentences
- He thinks they have squandered unbelievable and unimaginable opportunities.
- You might as well imagine this scene, because the real one is utterly unimaginable.
- Already the war has brought changes that just a few months ago would have been unimaginable.
unthinkable, inconceivable, incredible, unbelievable, unheard of, unthought of, unimagined, unspeakable, unutterable, untold, ineffable, implausible, improbable, unlikely, impossible, undreamed of, beyond one's wildest dreams, beyond the realm of reason; astounding, amazing, astonishing, fantastic, fabulous, breathtaking, overwhelming, staggering
- More example sentences
- Well, for starters, if we can get by with just unimaginably large computing power, I don't see why we can't reduce our requirement here to unimaginably realistic image rendering.
- The signals from the remote radio sources being tracked are unimaginably faint, buried in the ‘white noise’ of the huge quantities of data recorded.
- The men of E Company served on the front lines in ferocious, almost unimaginably arduous and brutal combat for the last twelve months of WW II.