- 1.1(Of a statistical distribution) having one maximum.More example sentences
- Both distributions are unimodal and resemble Gaussian distributions.
- Close to the onset temperature of the gel-to-fluid transition, at 302 K the distribution is unimodal and the maximum is located at cluster size S = 1.
- In contrast, an exponentially growing population has a smooth unimodal distribution approaching a Poisson distribution.
More definitions of unimodalDefinition of unimodal in:
- The US English dictionary