- Consisting of or involving a single molecule.More example sentences
- Understanding the molecular mechanisms of unimolecular and bimolecular misfolding may lead to advances in biomedicine and in protein production improvements.
- The J factors, which are defined as the ratios of equilibrium constants for ligatable unimolecular and bimolecular forms with cohesive ends hybridized, are measured from their ligation rates under certain conditions.
- First, modest changes in the binding energy on receptor clustering significantly increase receptor binding on clustered ligand surfaces relative to random unimolecular ligand distributions.
More definitions of unimolecularDefinition of unimolecular in:
- The US English dictionary