- Not weakened or damaged: unimpaired mobilityMore example sentences
- Your Honours, we would submit that section 4 represents only part of the law of damages for this purpose and the common law is otherwise unimpaired.
- He said: ‘If the driving licence scheme in this country, which is so very highly valued compared with so many other countries I know, is to be maintained, it is vital that its integrity remains unimpaired.’
- The objective is to maximise the potential for the unimpaired physical, emotional and intellectual development of every child.
More definitions of unimpairedDefinition of unimpaired in:
- The US English dictionary