- Not obstructed or hindered: an unimpeded view across the headlandMore example sentences
- Many buildings also have first floor space that would give a clear view, unimpeded by traffic.
- This relatively open setting allowed for unimpeded views from the villa across the demesne.
- He had an unimpeded view of the oncoming Allied forces.
- More example sentences
- Of course, since my children are running about unimpededly through my house it is harder to concentrate.
- With her grandfather's and her death, the new church leaders can unimpededly assume power.
- It's the kind of ‘freedom’ cancer cells have, as they assert themselves so unimpededly.