Not obstructed or hindered: an unimpeded view across the headland
More example sentences
- Many buildings also have first floor space that would give a clear view, unimpeded by traffic.
- This relatively open setting allowed for unimpeded views from the villa across the demesne.
- He had an unimpeded view of the oncoming Allied forces.
- Example sentences
- Of course, since my children are running about unimpededly through my house it is harder to concentrate.
- With her grandfather's and her death, the new church leaders can unimpededly assume power.
- It's the kind of ‘freedom’ cancer cells have, as they assert themselves so unimpededly.
Words that rhyme with unimpededreeded, unheeded, unneeded, unseeded
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: un|im¦peded
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.