Definition of unimpeded in English:
Not obstructed or hindered: an unimpeded view across the headland
More example sentences
- Many buildings also have first floor space that would give a clear view, unimpeded by traffic.
- This relatively open setting allowed for unimpeded views from the villa across the demesne.
- He had an unimpeded view of the oncoming Allied forces.
- Example sentences
- Of course, since my children are running about unimpededly through my house it is harder to concentrate.
- With her grandfather's and her death, the new church leaders can unimpededly assume power.
- It's the kind of ‘freedom’ cancer cells have, as they assert themselves so unimpededly.
Words that rhyme with unimpededreeded, unheeded, unneeded, unseeded
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan