- Feeling no admiration, interest, or respect: he was unimpressed with the news consumers are largely unimpressed by the products an unimpressed observerMore example sentences
- However, industry observers were unimpressed, and it has failed to lift the share price.
- I'm sure Marie-Claire won't mind me admitting that I was a little unimpressed by the first class or two.
- It was once regarded with suspicion by employers, who were unimpressed by the notion of students lazing around for months.
More definitions of unimpressedDefinition of unimpressed in:
- The US English dictionary