- 1Not harbouring a disease-causing organism: sex with an uninfected person is obviously safeMore example sentences
- Although extrapulmonary disease is more common in HIV seropositive patients than in uninfected controls, the responses to treatment appear similar in the developed world if patients are compliant.
- Firstly, the study recruited women as the infected partners in 67% of couples, so most of the uninfected, seronegative partners were men.
- Try to avoid surgical treatment during pregnancy for uninfected cysts.
- 1.1 Computing Not affected with a virus: the virus jumps to an uninfected floppyMore example sentences
- An uninfected computer receives an email from a computer which is already infected by one of the Bofra worms.
- A virus can only spread from one computer to another when its host is taken to the uninfected computer.
- You can restore an uninfected PowerPoint out of an infected operating system image, for example.
More definitions of uninfectedDefinition of uninfected in:
- The US English dictionary