Not producing excitement or interest: an uninspiring game that United scarcely deserved to win
More example sentences
- More dull, bland, insipid and uninspiring commercial radio is on its way!
- Even their more normal-sized vehicles are uninspiring and dull.
- It was bland and uninspiring - and, we suspected, possibly cooked from frozen rather than being fresh.
- Example sentences
- He, meanwhile, was doing his world famous impersonation of a lamp post - and very good he is at it, too - standing tall, if uninspiringly, on the baseline and whacking the ball back and forth with metronomic regularity.
- She proceeded, uninspiringly: ‘I've been working in this area a long time…'
- They are, to all appearances, uninspiringly decent, law-abiding individuals whose only excess is to bawl silly chants into the BBC's ever-live microphones.
Words that rhyme with uninspiringfiring, retiring, untiring, wiring
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: un|in¦spir¦ing
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.