Not done on purpose: the translation added a layer of unintentional comedy
More example sentences
- Sometimes the critical thinking level of the Guardian is so low, its only value is unintentional comedy.
- He felt that those accused under the law would be responsible for unintentional and unforeseen reactions to comments they made.
- He recorded a verdict of death by unintentional road traffic accident.
- [as submodifier]: her uneasiness made her unintentionally rudeMore example sentences
- Australia has unintentionally sub-contracted its Pacific people policy to New Zealand.
- Yet, Olivier makes all this sound like a gigantic accidental mess unintentionally wrapped around the songs.
- Becca pouted at him, unconsciously and most likely unintentionally jabbing an elbow in his gut.