Definition of unintentional in English:
Not done on purpose: the translation added a layer of unintentional comedy
More example sentences
- Sometimes the critical thinking level of the Guardian is so low, its only value is unintentional comedy.
- He felt that those accused under the law would be responsible for unintentional and unforeseen reactions to comments they made.
- He recorded a verdict of death by unintentional road traffic accident.
- [as submodifier]: her uneasiness made her unintentionally rudeMore example sentences
- Australia has unintentionally sub-contracted its Pacific people policy to New Zealand.
- Yet, Olivier makes all this sound like a gigantic accidental mess unintentionally wrapped around the songs.
- Becca pouted at him, unconsciously and most likely unintentionally jabbing an elbow in his gut.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan