- (Especially of clothing or hairstyles) designed to be suitable for both sexes: unisex jeansMore example sentences
- After all, jeans are a relatively unisex piece of clothing, right?
- This means a basic, unisex, T-shirt program is a volume program, where hundreds, even thousands of units are being prepared for a giveaway or as a premium to promote anything and everything under the sun.
- They'd dressed Sam in the usual unisex white jumpsuit, showing no imagination at all.
noun[mass noun] Back to top
- A style in which men and women look and dress in a similar way: the return of unisex in a big wayMore example sentences
- Only 16 percent of those who identify themselves as conservatives approve of unisex, while 34 percent of those who call themselves liberals are fond of the look.