- (Especially of shares) not yet issued.More example sentences
- The company also intended to consolidate every 20 shares of HK $0.005 in both the issued and unissued share capital of the company into one consolidated share of HK $0.10.
- The group would like to see the 12,000 unissued shares in United released, and although the club maintains it also wants to see wider share ownership, a spokes-man insisted the timing was not right.
- In 1999, he changed tact and unsuccessfully bid £1m for some of the club's 12,000 unissued shares.
More definitions of unissuedDefinition of unissued in:
- The US English dictionary